Whether you’re an executive, office manager, or IT professional, we have the tools and expertise to ensure your systems are backed up, restorable and archived responsibly. Business continuity is often an afterthought until it’s too late. Our backup and disaster recovery solutions prevent your business from becoming a statistic.
Disaster recovery and business continuity define how an organization responds to a cyber-security incident or any other event that causes the loss of operations or data. Disaster recovery policies dictate how the organization restores its operations and information to return to the same operating capacity as before the event. Business continuity is the plan the organization falls back on while trying to operate without certain resources.
Our certified technicians define vulnerabilities in your network by testing the weakness of your networks design, implementation, and operations. Any exploitable vulnerability, a vulnerability where at least one working exploit exists.
Echoflare has teamed up with Datto to offer a full-service data recovery solution for business and enterprise level issues.
- 24/7 Support – No matter when your issue occurs you will get the help you need.
- 15 Minute Response Time – Time is money, and with a 15-minute response time you can get assistance quickly.
- Additional Protection Against Ransomware and Viruses – In case a backup is infected we can clean it up.
- Daily Backup Verification – Once a day we virtually start your system and ensure that the backup taken that day will be usable in case of an emergency.
- Twice A Year “Failure” Simulation – Twice yearly we do a virtual failure simulation to test how quickly your business will be back online in case of a catastrophic systems failure.
- 5 Year Hardware Warranty – Datto offers a full 5-year warranty on all hardware.
At the heart of business continuity is a powerful solution that backs up nominated servers every night in a format that is restorable. In the event of a server failure, we can recover your entire server onto new or repaired hardware within 4hours (subject to data volumes).
As with cyber security, backing up your data is just as important as being able to recover it and get working again as soon as possible. Backing up data can be done locally although we strongly recommend backing up to the cloud wherever possible. In the case of system failure or loss of data, there needs to be a plan of how the backed-up data is restored onto a new host server quickly and safely, so your team can get back to work.